prologue tagboard affiliates twitter credits

Wuhan Yoozz.

Day 34: the final farewell @ Thursday, October 21, 2010

During such times, I would be beaming and smiling from cheek to cheek, not this time. I just start to feel like I belong to somewhere, start to get accustomed to a new place and I have to leave? I do not feel like parting this place, I call home. I need to leave here even if I am reluctant to do so, to part with my friends, to leave behind only our foot prints and take way with us the many memories we had made.
In this modern world, although technology is so advanced, there are still so many things we are not able to do. For example, we are not able to project ourselves in front of other people’s laptops. We are not able to travel through a door and get to any places we want to. We can also not have a clock that allows us to turn time back to where we want it to be. Such things only happen in fairytales, in cartoons. How I wish I possess such technology.



Summary reflection:
I shall not talk about how painful and unwilling, our 5th OIP batch of students is when we part with the Chinese students. Instead, I shall turn to how happy we are to be back.
Wherever I may choose to go
I will always recall the city
Know every street and shore
Sail down the river which brings us life
Winding through my Singapore
Singapore is our homeland after all. We will definitely find our home to be the best place to be at anytime any place.
This is when the quote “home sweet home” comes in.
it has been a long 34 days over in Wuhan, I enjoyed myself thoroughly, earning and learning lots of experiences and friends along the way. You may say that I have been to a very fruitful trip. 34 days, just flashed through my mind while I wrote these words. The memories are already etched deep in my mind. Good friendship bonds are fostered.




? back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)